THEY WILL LOVE YOU ONCE THEY NOTICE YOU
It’s not enough to try to be better. Today’s customer needs you to be different. Different from the competition and a different experience overall.
But how can you stand out and be different from the dozens or hundreds or even thousands of others out there doing what you do? What is your ONLY-NESS and how do you spread the word about it?
CLARIFY YOUR MESSAGE
The key is to come up with a brand story that will get customers to listen. And not just anything will do. You need something re-markable. But before you start brainstorming what you think your ONLY-NESS is, you need to find out if you already know it.
YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS
Figure out what makes you different or don’t.
But what happens if you do and what happens if you don’t?
- Start producing raving fans at rocket speed.
- Become the go-to resource in your client’s mind.
- Make more money without increasing your marketing spend.
- Have more free time to do what you love.
- Run the risk of being passed over by your competition.
- Spend more money, spin wheels and scratch your head.
- Stress out trying to find a marketing plan that works.
- Continue to work harder and longer hours to make it rain.